Tuesday, November 6, 2007

November 6th Thankfulness

You know I can't let another day go by without saying how thankful I am for my blogging friends. Other people might laugh at the closeness we have attained in here, but we are meeting and getting to know people from all walks of life, from different nations and diverse backgrounds. How shallow can it be? We have laughed with each other, cried with each other and more importantly prayed for each other. Every day that we remember to mention our community in our prayers is a blessing on everyone. I'd like to thank Adla, my new beloved friend, at http://www.vintagedelights.blogspot.com/ who so kindly granted me the Community Blogger award. I'm not sure what I did to deserve it, but I am no less thankful for it. Thank you Adla! You really need to go and visit Adla, she has some real treasures to share! Also, in the Melbourne race, my beautiful horse , Efficient,came in a winner at the Cup race...how lucky am I? Well, later on today I'll be back in to tell you all about how I ALMOST won 250,000 pounds...missed it by this }much. Well, more later pals...
hugs
Thanks for the award again, Adla...it is much appreciated

No comments: