1. I grew up all over the place, my dad is a Doctor and he went where he was needed...I lived in Florida, Georgia, Ohio, Virginia and Washington, DC. Daddy finally settled in South Carolina where I finished high schoolThen I married a Military Man and he continued to drag me around the world, but ahhhh, love...I went without complaint
2. My favorite classes in school were English and Literature followed closely by History
3. I hated Math...any kind of math and anything to do with math...I'm afraid I have passed this hatred down to my children...their father certainly has no problem with it
4. I can knit, love to knit but have never been able to learn to crochet...it is beyond me...no no, I hear all of you out there saying you can teach me...no, you cannot teach me...I cannot learn
5. I hate conflict. I hate conflict of any kind. When Saturday Night Live had the skits about the Egg Shell Family, I found it to be unfunny. It was a portrait of my life. I avoid trouble as hard as I can...maybe that is why I was good at my job.
6. Hmm, coming down to the wire now, let me see...I have only ever been married to one man. I chased him till he caught me. I have so far refused to allow him to leave. Some may call this a hostage situation. He just calls it paradise.
7. Man, what do I put here...okay, you all know that I speak my mind, so I am just going to speak it. I believe in Reincarnation, have since about the age of 6 and I also believe in God, believe that i am already saved but have to keep coming back to learn life lessons and pass on what I have learned from the past to others. Thankfully we live in a free world where I can believe as I like. And that's my 7. Now, who to Tag...
I tag Jodie, my little Great Niece who needs to share her life
2. , I tag Sandi, miss Whistlestop Cafe herself and she can include recipes in this if she so desires www.whistlestopcooking.blogspot.com
3. I tag Sandy at http://www.dreamcreateinspire.blogspot.com/ because I want to...and I enjoy doing things like this because I can...
4. And Sophie, there is tooooo much we don't know about you...so http://www.sophiehoneysuckle.blogspot.com/ here's your tag
5. Kat, you know we love you, now we want you to tell us how you got to where you are http://www.kat-out-of-the-bag.blogspot.com/
6. And Kathy at http://www.justabeachkat.blogspot.com/, tell us how you got to the beach in seven easy lessons
7. Teresa, you look younger than your children, so in 7 instances, explain why that is so and you can find her and her answers at http://www.tpmom4ever.com/